Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Eat Cake for Breakfast.

Yep, Kate Spade, Thank you for reminding us all on a tasteful tote that it is OKAY to eat cake for breakfast. Because, I DID! A cupcake to be exact and it was deeeeelicious!



Yesterday, on a quick whim, I made champaign cupcakes with fresh strawberry buttercream to bring to our neighbor's house. They just had TWINS and it was time to celebrate!


That is how I ended up with leftover cupcakes in my kitchen and a super delicious (but gym-inspiring) breakfast. Speaking of inspiration, here are a few inspiring thoughts on this wednesday!



I couldn't agree more with all of those! So, happy wednesday people. 

On the blog tomorrow, a DELICIOUS chicken fajita soup that I made for the final cold days in Florida before the heat of spring and summer arrive. YUM. YUM.

Party Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment