Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tory Burch versus C.Wonder

I have a slight obsession with Tory Burch. I will most certainly buy my clothes CHEAP (sometimes Walmart cheap) to afford a pricey accessory from her ever-flourishing brand. I have found that I enjoy owning a few nice items (a purse, shoes, statement cardigan) and then pair it with less expensive (often trendy) items because let's face it, we are all on a budget.

However, I caught wind of a new brand that is, in fact, designed and owned by Tory Burch's EX HUSBAND! It's called C.Wonder. Here's where things get interesting, I LOVE it all and everything is like HALF the price of her brand.

So, I did some research because I am not going to be unfaithful to my favorite lady without knowing more information. What I hear is they are still good friends (from my reliable online sources ha. ha.) and actually work well together at preserving her brand and starting up his own company. His flagship store is in NYC and I will be going there because word on the street is they have AMAZING sales.


While i'm at it, I went ahead and gathered some of my favorites from each brand..then i'll let you be the judge. Who is better?

C. Wonder

Mint of Course (said to be his spring color)


Or....





oh lala...




Pink and Blue...



He has house wear and Tory does not!



His flagship store in NYC..reminds me of a cross between Tory Burch and Kate Spade..




 Tory Burch


Tory's color of Spring is said to be yellow...one of each please!



Here are some Tory mini-combos...


navy blue....


Vibrant BLUE...



Beige and sophisticated...



And there we have it. Ex's who have paired together to empty our bank accounts. Nice work Tory and Chris Burch, nice work. So, what do you think? Tory or C. Wonder? Tough call but hey you could always mix and match!

Party Nicole










3 comments:

  1. I think I may actually like C. Wonder better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog!! I love Tory Burch as well, but haven't really been shopping there lately since I decided to quit my job and stay home with Anderson. I have never heard of C. Wonder before, I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kati, I hate to abandon my favorite lady but I have to agree. WAY more affordable, young and fun. Had so much fun with you this weekend!

    Ashley, I'm SO happy that you're are enjoying the blog! I reallllly enjoy writing and it's just a bonus that people like reading it. I hear ya on the staying home with Anderson thing. It's awesome that you can do that and you guys look like you have SO much fun together. Way more important then material possessions any day!

    ReplyDelete