Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Riley and Ranunculus

Yesterday, I made a huge mistake. I went to Trader Joes. Actually, let me be more specific. I went to Trader Joes while on the phone with my mom. Next thing you know, I spent $50 on absolutely nothing. Except these...now these were totally necessary.



It's amazing how a smell, music, or a pretty pink flower can bring back memories of a special day almost one year ago. The flower choices were all white ranunculus, peonies, and garden roses for me and pink peonies (of course), pink/peach/white ranunculus, and coral peonies. I have to say, my florist was a.ma.zing. and totally made the difference in capturing our perfect day.
(Photo Credit: Jimmy Ho Photograpy)


So, while mindlessly shopping at Trader Joes (because truthfully what can you mindfully justify buying there?? More on that later!) I decided if I have to write reports all night I deserve to stare at these beauties. And then I wrote, and wrote, and wrote about speech delay after language delay, but it didn't matter because this was my view all evening. 


Oh and we must not forget about this view.....




Oh Riley, She is seriously like a supermodel. She knows exactly how to move so I end up [accidentally] capturing 20 photos of her in one sitting. I figure at some point I will need to publish a children's book about the adventures of Riley. Because, OH, is she adventurous.....
                            

                                                                 Riley with friend.                       

 Riley with BAD hair cut.



    Riley in costume.


Riley on couch (bad.dog.)
  

Riley in bed.                                            


Riley moving furniture.


Riley being held like a human.                       


 BAD  Dog.                                                


GOOD dog.


Riley stressed out in car.                                 


Riley all dolled up.


Okay, you get the idea. She's cute and i'm out. of. control. I'll leave you with three words that come to mind after this post.



 LOVE.


COMMIT.
(Photo Credit: Jimmy Ho Photography)


INSPIRE.

What drives you to get up every morning and work hard?


Party Nicole







No comments:

Post a Comment