Thursday, February 5, 2015

Change is Good.

Greetings Internet,

This is your long lost user Nicole. SO much has changed since my last post that I'm fairly certain I'm unrecognizable. The short of it is as follows, in the year I took off from blogging:

1. Sold house
2. Moved from Gainesville to Chicago
3. Got a new job in Speech Pathology
4. Had a BEAUTIFUL baby girl
5. Put job on hold in Speech Pathology
6. Took on new business ventures (more to come there)

I mean, goodness, that was all in a matter of less than a year. I'm physically exhausted just typing it onto this blog post.

In the past, I have used this as a social media outlet and a way to express my love for a lifestyle involving all things fun, girly, beautiful and inspiring. I have also been less than successful at being a regular poster. So, I will make no promises about how often I will post but now i'm leaning more towards quality over quantity. I have some exciting new things going on and I would love to use this blog as a way to showcase what it's all about. And, yes everyone, it involves lots of good parties. I've missed you all. How about a little sweet face for your morning...
Cheers, 
Party Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment