Tuesday, February 17, 2015

India Hicks Lifestyle Brand

I'm so excited to share my new adventure on my blog. For years, I have gone to home parties for various direct sales companies (Premiere Jewelry, Stella and Dot, Rodan and Fields to name a few) and I always loved to concept. You throw a party (my favorite), have friends over, sip on a cocktail, and enjoy a brand from the privacy of your home. However, I never found the brand that seemed to fit my personality, my style, and my need for a variety of products rather than just skin care or earrings.



Then, I was approached to participate in this "ground floor" opportunity they are calling it. Basically, it's brand NEW and absolutely beautiful brand of lifestyle products. It also happens to be started by India Hicks. If anybody knows style, it's India Hicks. Some may know her and others might need a brief introduction (see video below).

http://player.vimeo.com/external/116183329.hd.mp4?s=820420fbb9e63688dd7330e3c25e013d 

This product line just seemed like "me". The colors, the fabrics, and the quality all scream classy and elegant yet surprisingly affordable. At the meeting in Chicago, the line was compared with names like Tory Burch and Jo Malone. Simply said, it's a win-win.



Here on the blog I'll be featuring a product once a week in some capacity. Whether it be a simple description with a picture or possibly me wearing/styling a product (Oh-La-La). Either way check back weekly to see all the amazing items this brand has to offer.

If you are interested in any of the products, want to host your own party (will you choose an English Tea Party or Island Cocktail Party?), or become an ambassador please contact me or visit my website:

Nicole Waldron- Style Ambassador
nfleshin@gmail.com
indiahicks.com/rep/nicolewaldron

Cheers,

Party Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment